FIVE USED LAGERWEY WIND TURBINES
LW18-80 (80kW) IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Price 21,000 EUR ($28,000) per unit 'where is - as is' ExWorks owner's site.
- Turbines are already dismantled
- The youngest machine is built in 1995, the oldest is 1992 and the two others are 1992 to 1995
- Also, sell single units
- Three-part galvanised steel tower - hub height 31m
- Previously in operation in Holland until 2006
- Service history available
- In 2007 all these machines have been prepared for re-installation. Rotor and Head (mechanism controlling wings) have been serviced by Bettink Ltd, a Dutch company specializing in Lagerway machines.
- Blades fully refurbished in 2007
- Copy of invoices available on request.
- Gearboxes, generators all in working order. No mechanical damage. Ball bearing should be verified by the buyer for tear and wear.
- Two units come without controller (These two units will be €1,500.00 EUR cheaper i.e. €19,500.00 per unit without controller unit
- design according to NEN 6096
- certified by CIWI (ECN) - Holland
- cut in wind speed 3 m/sec.
- nom. windspeed 12 m/sec.
- cut out operating windspeed 25 m/sec.
- max. survive windspeed 60 m/sec.
- nominal power 80 kW
- specific power 315 W/m2
- calculated lifetime min. 20 years
- number of blades 2
- rotor position upwind
- the angle of the main shaft 70 with the horizon
- diameter 18 m
- swept area 254 m2
- speed variable 60 -120 rotations per minute
- power regulation passive: blade-angle adjustment
- active: fully variable mutator system
- min. blade-angle 6,30
- cone-angle 180 -1640
- direction clockwise
- location main bearing attached to the gearbox
- blade length 7,8 m
- chord 500 - 625 mm
- twist 50
- material carbon fibre reinforced epoxy
- mounted flexible
- manufacturer A.T.V., Marseilles, France
- number of stages 2
- ratio 1:20
- nominal torque 8050 Nm
- manufacturer Flender, Germany
- type asynchrony
- nominal power 80 kW
- number of poles 4
- nominal voltage 400 volt
- frequency variable: 40 - 80 Hz.
- protection IP 55
- manufacturer ABB or equal quality
- converter diode-bridge - mutator
- converter principle AC - DC - AC
- power supply 400 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz.
- type cylindrical pipe
- number of sections 3
- hub height 31 m or 41 m
- material hot-dip galvanised steel
- location ascent external
- system active
- signal based on the wind vane
- driven by e-motor with a worm-wheel reduction
- power yaw-motor 0,55 kW
- yaw speed 1,20/sec.
- yaw bearing crown-bearing; externally geared
- yaw-break constant friction-break; 4 pcs.
- control by Microprocessor
- remote monitoring optional; typically via the public
- telecommunications network
- aerodynamic break by aerodynamic torque
- safety measures - passive blade-angle adjustment
- - (emergency) yawing out of the wind at
- a wind speed above 25 m/sec.
- Rotor 900 kg
- nacelle including rotor 3.000 kg
- tower excluding nacelle 10.000 kg
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS:
- Viewing will only be arranged if signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
- The time wasters and tire kickers will strictly not be accommodated!
Current Sales List - click here!
Call us today on +44 77 888 66 846