BERGEY EXCEL 10 kW - (60Hz)
WIND TURBINE FOR SALE
In Mint Condition - 2009 Model
Complete Bergey Excel 10 turbine with 80ft (24m) Lattice Tower - 23ft Rotor Diameter
80ft lattice steel tower
Including Power Sync II Inverter - 60Hz
Dismantle and Collect today for a ultra-cheap bargain!
Bergey's slogan: "The wise choice for Performance, Reliability, and Ruggedness"
Apparently, the Bergey Excel 10 is ideal for homes, farms, and small businesses. Its extra-large rotor and low cut-in wind speed give it exceptional performance, out-producing all other wind turbines in its class. 30 years ago, Bergey pioneered the radically simple “three moving parts design” that has proven to provide the best reliability, service life, and value of all of the hundreds
of competitive designs that have come and gone in that time. A small wind turbine is a big investment and Bergey is clearly the wise choice.
TECHNICAL DATA & PERFORMANCE
- START-UP WIND SPEED 5 mph (2.2 m/s)
- CUT-IN WIND SPEED 5 mph (2.2 m/s)
- RATED WIND SPEED 26 mph (11.6 m/s)
- AWES RATED POWER (at 11 m/s or 25 mph) 8.9 kW
- AWES ANNUAL ENERGY (at 5 m/s average) 13,600 kWh
- CUT-OUT WIND SPEED none
- FURLING WIND SPEED 36-40 mph (16-18 m/s)
- MAXIMUM DESIGN WIND SPEED 134 mph (60m/s)
- RATED POWER 10 kW ROTOR SPEED 0-400 RPM
- TYPE 3-Blade Upwind, Horizontal-Axis
- ROTOR DIAMETER 23 ft (7.0m)
- WEIGHT 1020 lbs (460 kgs)
- GEARBOX none
- BLADE PITCH CONTROL none
- OVERSPEED PROTECTION AUTOFURL®
- TEMPERATURE RANGE -40 to 140 deg. F (-40 to 60deg. C)
- OUTPUT FORM 240VAC, 1-Phase, 60Hz
- GENERATOR Permanent Magnet Alternator
- Wind Generator, PowerSync II Inverter/Controller, 80ft lattice steel tower
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION:
Bergey Excel-10kw User Manual.pdf
- MWPS can assist in dismantling, loading, and transport at highly competitive prices
- Viewing will only be arranged if signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
- Time wasters and tire kickers will strictly not be accommodated!
Call us today on +44 77 888 66 846